Descriptions for OmniFocus 2.11
Name: OmniFocus for Mac
Release Date: 26 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:macOS 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnifocus
OmniFocus helps you manage your tasks the way that you want, freeing you to focus your attention on the things that matter to you most.
Capturing tasks and ideas is always a keyboard shortcut away in OmniFocus 2. Clip data from Mail, Safari, Messages, or third-party apps. Bring up Quick Entry to file away an idea before it drifts away; it’s always at your fingertips, waiting for more.
OmniFocus comes in two feature levels: Standard, available for $39.99; and Pro, available for $79.99.
What’s New in OmniFocus 2.11
- Documentation – Updated OmniFocus Help
- Newsletter – Added a link to sign up for the Omni Newsletter to the OmniFocus Help menu
- About – Fixed a problem where the OmniFocus icon did not display in About OmniFocus on High Sierra
- Crash – Fixed a crash displaying notes with certain types of attachments on High Sierra
- Crash – Fixed a crash opening the print dialog on High Sierra
- Quick Entry – Fixed a bug where some placeholder fields in Quick Entry were rendered in the wrong color on High Sierra
- Main Window – The corner radius of the bottom right hand corner of the window now matches the other three corners
- Outline – Fixed a bug where icons for items in the sidebar and main outline were sometimes incorrect on High Sierra
- Quick Entry – Restored the rounded corners to the Quick Entry window on High Sierra
- Quick Entry – Fixed a bug which prevented pasting plain text (including TaskPaper text) into the Quick Entry outline
- Quick Open – Restored the rounded corners to the Quick Open window on High Sierra
- Repeat Inspector – Fixed a problem where the repeat inspector’s layout was incorrect on High Sierra
- Sidebar – Fixed rendering of sidebar text on High Sierra