|Created on||2019-04-16 01:51:03|
|Files||OmmWriter_1.56_MAS_TNT.zip (194.1 MB)|
A wise man once said: “We are all at the mercy of our wild monkey minds. Incessantly swinging from branch to branch”. With multiple windows and applications all vying for our attention, we have sadly adapted our working habits to that of the computer and not the other way around.
OmmWriter is a humble attempt to recapture what technology has snatched away from us today: our capacity to concentrate.
OmmWriter is a tool that makes writing a pleasure again, allowing users to be alone with their thoughts; to concentrate and to write without distractions. More than a word processor, OmmWriter is a place to get inspired.
The secret to OmmWriter lies in its simplicity and apparent lack of functionality. OmmWriter Gaia pays special attention to audio and visual effects that contribute to the overall writing experience. We have spent a considerable amount of research time and effort in the audio-visual experience to promote and enhance creativity. OmmWriter is the fruit of this investigation with new dynamic backgrounds employing Chroma therapy techniques as well as new sound effects. This version, Gaia, is a reflection of its new soothing sound environments and backgrounds inspired by Earth’s natural landscapes. In particular, the nocturnal background, which relaxes your vision (and probably your mood).
If you are a scriptwriter, blogger, journalist, copywriter, poet or just someone who enjoys writing, welcome back to concentrating.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.herraizsoto.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ommwriter/id412347921?mt=12
What’s New in OmmWriter 1.56
What’s New in Version 1.5
***For a happy update experience, please read below. :)***
- We’ve added new backgrounds inspired in the planet earth: a starry night, distant mountains, a calm lake.
- We’ve added 3 new background audios (now, a total of 10).
- New fonts.
- New exporting options (to PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF and TXT).
- If you want to be updated, please subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll receive some inspiration tips from time to time, information about upgrades and improvements. Don’t worry, we won’t bother you too often.
We’ve also solved some minor bugs, such as:
- Music is not heard when minimizing the app.
- Performance improvements have been made to avoid overheat.