|Name||OCRKit Pro 20.1.6 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-01-08 18:00:31|
|Files||OCRKit Pro 20.1.6 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (26.48 MB)|
OCRKit uses OCR (optical character recognition) technology to recognize the text in the graphic, which is particularly useful for PDFs received via e-mail, created by DTP, office applications, or with a scanner or copier. Create searchable PDFs, RTF, HTML, or Unicode plain text simply by dragging a document on the OCRKit application or Dock icon.
- Text recognition accuracy
- Instant content search ability
- PDF compression
- Highspeed conversion
- Stability and performance
- The OCR engine recognizes the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Norwegian.
- Automatic Language Detection You often find yourself switching OCR settings between documents in another languages? OCRKit Pro comes with an new “Automatic” languages choice. It transparently detects the langauge and switches to the apropriate alphabet and dictionary for each page of the document independently.
- Higher MultiThreading Performance OCRKit Pro further optimizes the use of the many cores available today. Allowing the Pro version to archive even higher performance compared to the already blazing fast standard version of OCRKit.
- Imprinter The Imprinter allows OCRKit Pro to print text onto the page’s image. For example the scanned date, or watermarks such as “APPROVED”, “VOID”, “PRELIMINARY”, “CONFIDENTIAL” or anything else you may need.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
What’s New in OCRKit Pro 20.1.6
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.