Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bit
RAM minimum: 8 GB
Video RAM: 512 MB
Release date: 14 April 2015
• BUG ID 27501 - Support for Blackmagic RAW 2.5K CinemaDNG has been added.
• BUG ID 30272 - Transcode Exporter: A new to scale option has been added to the Reformat dropdown.
• BUG ID 44508 - Timeline: Undo, Redo, Clone, Copy as Clones, and Declone have been added to the timeline right-click Edit menu.
• BUG ID 45848 - Viewer/Timeline: Zooming functionality in the Viewer frame slider and timeline has been improved.
• BUG ID 46605 - Export: Build Track from Export Structure or Tag can now use an existing track if the same name is used and warns if a track item is about to be overwritten.
• BUG ID 47074 - Soft Effects: Node presets, chosen using the wrench icon in node properties, have been enabled for Soft Effects.
• BUG ID 47351 - Support has been added for drop frame timecodes in .mov files.
• BUG ID 47560 - Nuke Assist: The Grade node has been added to Nuke Assist.
• BUG ID 47598 - Nuke Studio now uses libpng 1.4.8 and plug-ins should be built against this version.
• BUG ID 47676/47677 - Export: The Compositing environment Write node mov32/mov64 QuickTime controls have been added to the export dialog's Nuke Write Node content processor.
• BUG ID 47736 - Preferences: Nuke now includes the Performance > Caching > Memory Caching > playback cache size preference, in line with Nuke Studio and NukeX.
Full release notes: https://s3.amazonaws.com/thefoundry/products/nuke/releases/9.0v5/Nuke_9.0v5_ReleaseNotes.pdf
NUKE STUDIO is a powerful node-based VFX, editorial and finishing studio designed to empower creative individuals working independently as well as collaborative teams working on quick-turnaround projects in a way that’s previously never been possible.
A unique and seamless combination of effects and timeline, with NUKE STUDIO, users can conform, edit, color-correct, add effects and playback at 4K. Run a whole project from a single desktop, even sitting with a client whilst doing it, and use NUKE STUDIO’s powerful collaborative controls to share work with a wider team and manage this from a central integrated location.
Facilitating powerful, flexible working like never before, NUKE STUDIO has everything you need in a single integrated package, where you can work alone as easily and effectively as in a full collaborative team.
More info: https://www.thefoundry.co.uk/products/nuke/studio/