“It’s ideal for planning out your day, Bullet Journal style. […] the combination of scheduling, tagging, and (plain text, portable) notes in one place makes it a true productivity tool.”- Brett Terpstra, MacStories
“If you love plain text notes, but hate that they have no way to integrate with your calendars and reminders, then you might just find this to be the perfect app.”- Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
Buy now or get the Mac trial from the website to make your day productive!
Also, check out the videos on our website for more details.
Daily planning can be a mess when you have giant todo-lists or a dozen scribbled notes in notebooks. NotePlan helps you fix this pain with a mix of a markdown calendar, journal, notes, and todo-list. Use it to build your productivity machine!
NotePlan is for busy professionals. Like developers and designers with too many side-projects and a job to handle. It’s for people who love writing and plan by writing everything down. If you love using Moleskin Diaries or Journals, NotePlan is perfect for you.
All your notes are safely stored and backed up as lightweight text files in your iCloud Drive. Nothing from NotePlan is sent or stored on our servers.
- Shows your tasks and events in a bird’seye.
- Syncs seamlessly with iCal, Google Calendar and anything supported in your iCloud calendars.
- If you missed a task in a previous day, it will be marked for you.
- Every day in your calendar has a dedicated note for planning
- Manage tasks by checking them off as ‘done’, ‘scheduled’ and ‘canceled’.
- Schedule a task (or multiple at once), if you couldn’t finish it today. Push it quickly to tomorrow or any other day.
- Simple text formatting with markdown, such as bold, italic, lists, titles, etc. Organize your day in different projects using titles (‘# title’) for example.
- Besides the calendar, store general notes, checklists, todos, etc. without a specific date.
- Filter general notes by tagging them to keep track of your different projects.
- Schedule individual todos from a general note directly into the calendar.
OS X 10.6.6 or later
Web Site: http://noteplan.co
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/noteplan-markdown-calendar/id1137020764?mt=12
What’s New in NotePlan 1.6.27
- New: Number shortcut added to schedule dialogue. Open the schedule popover (through CMD+Shift+D for example) and then just hit the number of days you want to schedule it into the future on the keyboard (like “1” for one day).
- New: Detect @tags in text and search in the calendar when clicking it.
- New: Added “Copy URL To Note” into the context menu of notes so that you can copy the XCallbackURL to a specific note quickly into other apps and open NotePlan notes from there.
- Fixed: Opening URLs with encoded characters such as `%20`
- Fixed: Spellchecker not disabling in separate windows
- Fixed: Spellchecking for some language such as Hungarian was marking everything as wrong.
- Fixed: correct full screen shortcut (it’s now CMD + Control + F) and remove CMD + F as shortcut.
- Fixed: When deleting events, only delete the single occurrence and not all occurrences if it’s a recurring event.