NotePlan – Markdown Calendar 1.6.26
“It’s ideal for planning out your day, Bullet Journal style. […] the combination of scheduling, tagging, and (plain text, portable) notes in one place makes it a true productivity tool.”- Brett Terpstra, MacStories
“If you love plain text notes, but hate that they have no way to integrate with your calendars and reminders, then you might just find this to be the perfect app.”- Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
Buy now or get the Mac trial from the website to make your day productive!
Also, check out the videos on our website for more details.
Daily planning can be a mess when you have giant todo-lists or a dozen scribbled notes in notebooks. NotePlan helps you fix this pain with a mix of a markdown calendar, journal, notes, and todo-list. Use it to build your productivity machine!
NotePlan is for busy professionals. Like developers and designers with too many side-projects and a job to handle. It’s for people who love writing and plan by writing everything down. If you love using Moleskin Diaries or Journals, NotePlan is perfect for you.
All your notes are safely stored and backed up as lightweight text files in your iCloud Drive. Nothing from NotePlan is sent or stored on our servers.
- Shows your tasks and events in a bird’seye.
- Syncs seamlessly with iCal, Google Calendar and anything supported in your iCloud calendars.
- If you missed a task in a previous day, it will be marked for you.
- Every day in your calendar has a dedicated note for planning
- Manage tasks by checking them off as ‘done’, ‘scheduled’ and ‘canceled’.
- Schedule a task (or multiple at once), if you couldn’t finish it today. Push it quickly to tomorrow or any other day.
- Simple text formatting with markdown, such as bold, italic, lists, titles, etc. Organize your day in different projects using titles (‘# title’) for example.
- Besides the calendar, store general notes, checklists, todos, etc. without a specific date.
- Filter general notes by tagging them to keep track of your different projects.
- Schedule individual todos from a general note directly into the calendar.
OS X 10.6.6 or later
Web Site: http://noteplan.co
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/noteplan-markdown-calendar/id1137020764?mt=12
What’s New in NotePlan 1.6.26
- New: Spellchecker!
- New: Title of opened general note is also shown in window title.
- New: Support Control+H as backspace
- New: Add enter fullscreen with shortcut Control + Command + F
- Fixed: The text in the conflict view is selectable now, so you can resolve note conflicts easier by copying the text somewhere else.* Fixed: MultiDay events were not shown inside the note, only inside the calendar.
- Fixed: Support 12 hour format (AM/PM) also in the @done links.
- Fixed: Keep the order when archiving todos again through the menu option. Before the fix the order of archived todos was reversing each time.
- Fixed: Archiving todos was duplicating titles when another language than English was used. Such as German.
- Fixed: Some reminders with late due times were not displayed inside a day’s note.
- Fixed: Markdown help screen was showing the wrong shortcut for ordered/unordered list.
- Fixed: Minor corrections of items in the menubar.