|Name||Note-C 2.0.7 [[TNT] mac-torrent-download.net].zip|
|Created on||2020-08-02 04:41:22|
|Files||Note-C 2.0.7 [[TNT] mac-torrent-download.net].zip (21.20 MB)|
Note-C is a very simple application for collecting your notes, snippets, and any other pieces of text without limiting access to your entries, yet offering extensive export features.
- Saving your entries. Every single entry will be stored in a separate file and you can freely choose where your entries should be saved. All entries are saved in the open TXT file format so you can open your entries in many text editors.
- Creating multiple notebooks. Note-C allows you to create multiple notebooks, so you can classify your entries by topic and project.
- Special editor- and fullscreen-modes. Note-C’s editor offers a lot of features to make writing more efficient and minimize use of the mouse, such as automatic list creation (* and – signs) or moving of text passages with keyboard shortcuts. Also, Note-C offers fullscreen mode in OS X 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Collecting external files. You can add files to each entry which will be stored in a separate folder.
- Markup Support. Note-C supports the following markup-languages: Markdown, Textile, BBCode, Wikitext, HTML, and Smark.
- Notice Collecting. Note-C offers a range of methods for creating a notice: use its integrated notice feature, the status bar, or the Note-C bookmarklet available for most Web browsers.
- Exporting entries. Export to plain text, RTF, RTFD, HTML, DOC, ODT, and PDF, and choose to export your entries into separate files or to one file which collects all selected entries. You can also export your selected entries as an ePub-eBook file.
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German
What’s new in Note-C 2.0.7
- Extended printer preferences with considerably more options to individualize the printing as you like
- When the main window is closed, the main window can be reopened by clicking on the dock icon
- moving text up and down using the keyboard shortcut for whole lines improved so that the lines swap places with each other
- preferences for the editor reorganized
- preferences for selected text now with color selection for the text and background of the selected text
- preferences for the background color of the text field, this is now optional. If not activated, the standard background color of the system is used
- preferences for the spacing in the text now with additional spacing option for the text area up/down
- preferences for the cursor revised and expanded, and its behavior in the editor improved
- preferences for the I-beam cursor reworked
- reset button for the text editor preferences added
- internal CSS styles for code blocks revised (in order to use updated CSS styles, the existing styles have to be reset in the CSS manager)
- new display foundation for the help system
- various internal updates and improvements
- Swift markup converter -> Various improvements for the Smark-language
- fixes bugs in functions in which URLs are formatted with % -escapes
- fixes cut labels in the user interface
- fixes an error when creating ePub eBooks when images with special characters are included
- changes made by moving / duplicating text with keyboard shortcuts are saved