Nisus Writer Pro 3.0.2
Nisus Writer Pro is the powerful word processor for macOS. An intuitive interface, powerful writing tools, and unmatched compatibility make Nisus Writer Pro the choice of serious writers everywhere.
Nisus Writer Pro starts with an intuitive, customizable interface that allows you to write how you want to write. Create great looking documents quickly using our exclusive style sheet view. Polish your documents with our sophisticated, yet easy to use tools including our powerful find (including regular expressions), or add shapes and callouts using the drawing tools. Collaborate with others using track changes and comments that are compatible with Microsoft Word. You can write in just about any language supported in macOS (including right to left languages) thanks to the multilingual support built into Nisus Writer Pro.
No matter what you write, from a simple letter to a sophisticated thesis, Nisus Writer Pro will allow you to create stunning documents with ease.
- macOS autosave and document versioning
- multilingual support
- track changes
- drawing tools
- footnotes and endnotes
- table of contents
- cross references
- mail merge
- supported file formats:
- RTF (import and export)
- Word (import and export)
- OpenOffice (import and export)
- PDF (export only)
- WordPerfect (import only)
- Plain Text
- ePub (export only)
- and much more
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://nisus.com/pro
What’s New in Nisus Writer Pro 3.0.2
There are over 200 changes in this version, including bug fixes and refinements.
- Page View should not show instabilities in the scrollbar position and page count during editing.
- Updated the DOC/DOCX file converter to use the LibreOffice version 6.1.5 code base.
- Several optimizations to improve responsiveness when working in files with many or large tables.
- Typing over specially marked text (bookmarks, comments, links, or indexing) will preserve or expand the marking instead of removing it.
- Exported PDFs will now encode custom page numbering/format in PDF metadata.
- Added: the menu Copy New CrossReference works if the selection exactly encloses any valid target (eg: note number, TOC heading, etc) even if it doesn’t already have a bookmark.
- Added table menu commands to control most aspects of table cell borders and shading.
- Fixed: the Find All results list window is not sorted correctly by document content location.
- Fixed: section column balancing can incorrectly partially obscure lines of text or reserve too much whitespace.
- Fixed: worked around an Apple bug that incorrectly flags words as misspelled on Mojave.
- Fixed: printouts and PDFs of documents with mixed/rotated paper orientations display incorrectly.
- Added: new menu command “Paste Raw Text Only” will paste the source’s plain text without any kind of processing or conversion.
- Fixed: several issues when displaying numeric values in the palettes and elsewhere.
- Fixed: decimal tab stops should use the localized separator character appropriate for the applied language.
- Fixed: date and time stamps don’t use correct localization.
- Fixed several issues with automatic numbers.
- And many more…