|Name||Nisus Writer Pro 3 0 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-01-12 09:15:42|
|Files||Nisus Writer Pro 3 0 1 TNT.zip (329.6 MB)|
Nisus Writer Pro 3.0.1
Nisus Writer Pro is the powerful word processor for macOS. An intuitive interface, powerful writing tools, and unmatched compatibility make Nisus Writer Pro the choice of serious writers everywhere.
Nisus Writer Pro starts with an intuitive, customizable interface that allows you to write how you want to write. Create great looking documents quickly using our exclusive style sheet view. Polish your documents with our sophisticated, yet easy to use tools including our powerful find (including regular expressions), or add shapes and callouts using the drawing tools. Collaborate with others using track changes and comments that are compatible with Microsoft Word. You can write in just about any language supported in macOS (including right to left languages) thanks to the multilingual support built into Nisus Writer Pro.
No matter what you write, from a simple letter to a sophisticated thesis, Nisus Writer Pro will allow you to create stunning documents with ease.
- macOS autosave and document versioning
- multilingual support
- track changes
- drawing tools
- footnotes and endnotes
- table of contents
- cross references
- mail merge
- supported file formats:
- RTF (import and export)
- Word (import and export)
- OpenOffice (import and export)
- PDF (export only)
- WordPerfect (import only)
- Plain Text
- ePub (export only)
- and much more
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://nisus.com/pro
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/nisus-writer-pro/id454320900?mt=12
What’s New in Nisus Writer Pro 3.0.1
Version 3.0.1 is a minor update that fixes several important bugs discovered since the release of the prior major version 3.0.
- Editing the New File preferences could trigger crashes.
- Export to DOC or DOCX would:
- incorrectly enforce page breaks before every paragraph.
- incorrectly apply the options “keep with next paragraph” and “keep paragraph together” to most text.
- Fixed issues with Full Screen mode:
- Full Screen settings should not be restored when reopening a file no longer in Full Screen mode.
- Editing text in Full Screen can trigger large white rectangles to flash on screen.
- Scrollbars can incorrectly remain visible after exiting Full Screen, even when set to automatically hide.
- Adjusting the Full Screen gutter width slider did not trigger immediate updates.
- Toolbar items could incorrectly disable all their contextual menus in Full Screen.
- Fixed performance regression where files with many tables are slower to save and otherwise interact with.
- Spellchecking can incorrectly mark all words as misspelled after opening the Language preferences.
- Floating text boxes often don’t immediately show newly added text.
- HTML export should produce stable intradocument link URLs for TOCs, crossreferences, etc
- Fixed some issues related to language preferences:
- The option to change the runtime localization (for menus etc) should have been disabled. All non‑English translations haven’t yet been updated for version 3.0.
- The language preference to “Switch to last used font” did not always work correctly.
- Old language customization files could incorrectly revert language settings every time the app is launched.
- Adjusting language preferences and then immediately quitting the app could fail to save the new settings.
- Removed vestiges of the outdated Portuguese localization, which triggered crashes at launch if activated.
- App activation could incorrectly create an Untitled window, even if an existing document was already open.
- Also should not restore empty Untitled documents when relaunching the app.
- Section endnotes are not always visible in Page View.
- Inserting an endnote in Page View doesn’t always scroll it into view.
- Print paper scaling no longer works correctly.
- And more…
- (Full release notes are available via the Help menu, or our website).