- Name: Next 1.3
- Total Size: 14.07 MB
- Created on: Tue Jan 20 13:43:37 2015
- Tracker: http://22.214.171.124:2710/announce
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
- Notes suggestions: as you type a note (for a new expense or when editing) it will give you suggestions based on your already entered notes.
- Bar statistics now show +/- change compared to previous year/month/week (depending on which statistic your viewing)
- 4 new icons: ice cream, golf, ticket (e.g. cinema, theatre), taxi
- Fixes case where some dates would be displayed wrong
- Fixes error where the category selection wasn't displayed
- Fixes some drag&drop errors with the categories
- Backup file handling was improved and fixed compatibility issues with iOS backup files
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And with iCloud sync and the additional iPhone/iPad apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Your expenses are grouped into different views: By year, month or day. And thanks to different colors, you’ll see at a glance where and when you’ve spent too much.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Make a Backup file
• iCloud sync
• Many handy keyboard shortcuts for even faster navigation
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/next-track-your-expenses-finances/id896146364?l=de&ls=1&mt=12