|Name||News Explorer 1 9 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-04-22 19:10:37|
|Files||News Explorer 1 9 MAS TNT.zip (16.84 MB)|
News Explorer is a full-featured yet easy-to-use RSS, JSON, Atom and Twitter newsreader with iCloud based synchronisation between Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV.
FULL ICLOUD SYNC
- News Explorer syncs your RSS, JSON, Atom and Twitter subscriptions, folder setup, news items, read statuses and favorites across all your Apple devices.
- Synchronisation is based on iCloud, so there is no need to login or to sign up into any other service, it just works out of the box.
- Builtin high speed RSS and Atom engine.
- Supports Twitter user and hashtags timelines.
- Enhanced support for YouTube feeds.
- Supports Podcast RSS feeds.
- Clean, stylish and distractionfree user interface.
- Article list with thumbnails, adjustable in size and alignment.
- Builtin browser for viewing inline links and other references.
- Themes, adaptable to your taste and mood.
- Font of the news article body and header are adjustable.
- Smart filters
- Read your news offline.
- Use Reader view to download and read the full version of articles in a clean and easytoread format.
- Mark items as favorite for later reading.
- Navigate with one click to the original content.
- Reply, retweet and like tweets in Twitter feeds without leaving the app.
- Timeline view shows your news items in an attractive newspaperlike way.
- Full text search.
- Full keyboard navigation.
- Builtin image viewer to browse through all images of news items.
- Full window YouTube videos
- Builtin support to share news items with Instapaper and Pocket.
- Share news items via email, Messages, Twitter, Facebook and other sharing services.
- Add new RSS, Atom, JSON, Podcast and YouTube feeds directly from Safari, using the ‘Add to News Explorer’ share extension.
- Add RSS and Twitter feeds via the builtin search form.
- Support to add manually RSS, Atom, JSON and Twitter feeds.
- Feed extension support let you open RSS news feed URL’s.
- Group your subscriptions by using folders.
- Rename and reorder folders and subscriptions, using draganddrop.
- OPML import and export.
- Feed manager let you manage the feeds that should be displayed in the Notification Center.
- Assign keyboard shortcuts to sharing services, including Instapaper and Pocket.
- Simply hit the spacebar to open the next article or to scroll the article when needed.
- Global filters let you filter all subscriptions and related news on unread items and favorites.
- Support for enhanced arrow key navigation with auto expand and collapse of the sidebar and the builtin browser.
- With full Touch Bar support you have quick access to all essential functions.
- App icon badge with unread items count.
STATE OF THE ART
- Supports RSS 2.0, RDF, JSON Feed, ATOM and Twitter news feeds
- Supports feeds with Basic and Digest HTTP Authentication.
- iCloud sync based on CloudKit
- Touch Bar
- Spotlight Search
- Handoff, pick up where you left off
- Notifications with images
- Retina support
You only need to buy two apps to cover all Apple platforms:
- News Explorer for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
- News Explorer for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV is a universal purchase app, available on the App Store of the mentioned devices. Universal purchase allows you to purchase News Explorer once, and then access it on all connected platforms.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12.2 or later 64 bit
What’s New in News Explorer 1.9
Feed level article view options
- You can now set a preferred article view modus for each individual feed.
- For example Mercury Reader view ‘CNN’, Feed Article view for ‘MacRumors’ and Website Article view for ‘Dezeen’.
- Long press the Reader view button to select a primary view.
- The Mercury Reader view engine now works locally.
- The Arc90 Readability performance has been dramatically improved.
Poster article list view
- The article list can now be set to ‘Poster’ view, in addition to the existing view options.
- Poster view shows a preview image under the header and summary of each article.
- The height of the preview image can be adjusted in the Preferences panel.
Improvements, tweaks and fixes
- Automatic detection and correct display of RTL languages.
- Timeline view supports now the same article views as the article list.
- Unread and read items can now be stored forever instead of a limited period.
- Long words in the article viewer are now being hyphenated, if the language of the feed is known.
- Countless other small tweaks and fixes.