New Paint X 1.2.1 MAS + In-App
New Paint X is a classic painting application to draw, color, or edit pictures. You can use New Paint X like a digital sketchpad to make simple pictures, creative projects, or to add text and designs to other pictures, such as those taken with your digital camera.
This tried-and-true program is easier to use—and fun, too. The realistic digital “brushes” will bring your pictures to life in shades of watercolor, crayon, and calligraphy.
- Pencil: draw thin, freeform lines or straight lines;
- Brush: over 150 builtin paintbrushes, such as DNA brush, Calligraphy brush, Blur brush, Ink brush and so on;
- Eraser: erase areas from image;
- Color bucket: fill the entire picture or an enclosed shape with color;
- Airbrush: sprays paint onto image;
- Shape and text: many readymade shapes, such as Line, Curve, Oval, Star, Polygon, Cloud, Smile and so on;
- Color picker: pick a color for drawing tools from canvas;
- Crop tool: crop specific area from image;
- Selection tools: rectangle selection, ellipse selection, freeform selection and polygon selection;
- Zoom tool: zoom in/out the canvas;
- Hand tool: translate the canvas.
- Supported selection modes: normal, union, intersect, subtract;
- Resize/translate selection;
- Stroke/fill selection;
- Supported blend modes: normal, darken, lighten, soft light, hard light, and so on;
- Complete keyboard shortcuts support;
- Basic image functions: rotate, flip, resize, crop;
- Support transparency color.
- Create new image from system clipboard.
- Drag images from web browser or Finder onto canvas;
- Zoom by gesture;
- Paste from an image file;
- Supported file formats: png, tiff, bmp, jpeg, gif.
and much more …
Take your time and enjoy it!
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://jobssoft.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/new-paint-x/id1292283076?mt=12
What’s New in New Paint X 1.2.1
- Bug fixes.