NetWorker shows network information conveniently in the menu bar. It also features a window that shows additional information about the currently active network adapter.
- Fully customizable view you can choose which information is shown and select many different, predefined widgets.
- The currently active network adapter is detected automatically.
- Optional overlay window that always stays on top useful for fullscreen apps or games.
- Adjustable refresh interval.
- Check your external IP address.
- Choose between a byte or bitmode.
- Support for auto start.
- Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
- Chinese translation by Aonan Guan.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/networker-network-info-app/id1163602886?mt=12
What’s New in NetWorker 5.1
- The app is now optimized for macOS Mojave.
- The external IP address is no longer shown in the menu by default. You can reactivate this feature in the settings.