Descriptions for NetWorker 4.5.0 MAS
Name: NetWorker – Network Info App
Release Date: November 18, 2017
Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Sascha Simon
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://support.sascha-simon.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/networker-network-info-app/id1163602886?mt=12
NetWorker shows network information conveniently in the menu bar. It also features a window that shows additional information about the currently active network adapter.
• Fully customizable view- you can choose which information is shown and select many different, pre-defined widgets.
• The currently active network adapter is detected automatically.
• Optional overlay window that always stays on top- useful for fullscreen apps or games.
• Adjustable refresh interval.
• Check your external IP address.
• Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
• Support for auto start.
• Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
More information can be found on the NetWorker website:
Find other great apps on my homepage:
What’s New in NetWorker 4.5.0
• The layout of the Network Speed and the Network Connections tab was adjusted.
• The window is now resizable.
• The network speed graph now shows a legend on the left side when the mouse cursor is above the control.
• The layout of the network traffic graph was adjusted slightly.
• The overlay window now is slightly bigger and uses text instead of icons.
• Performance improvements.