Name: NetWorker – Network Info App
Release Date: October 03, 2017
Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Sascha Simon
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (HCiSO)
Web Site: http://support.sascha-simon.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/networker-network-info-app/id1163602886?mt=12
NetWorker shows network information conveniently in the menu bar. It also features a window that shows additional information about the currently active network adapter.
• Fully customizable view- you can choose which information is shown and select many different, pre-defined widgets.
• The currently active network adapter is detected automatically.
• Optional overlay window that always stays on top- useful for fullscreen apps or games.
• Adjustable refresh interval.
• Check your external IP address.
• Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
• Support for auto start.
• Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
More information can be found on the NetWorker website:
Find other great apps on my homepage:
What’s New in NetWorker 4.4.2
• The overlay window is only initialized when it is opened for the first time.
• The main window and the overlay window no longer show the disabled zoom button.
• Some strings were adjusted.