|Name||NetWorker v3.0.0 MAS.zip|
|Created on||2017-04-11 06:11:27|
|Files||NetWorker v3.0.0 MAS.zip (4.89 MB)|
Name: NetWorker - Advanced Network Information App
Release Date: April 10, 2017
Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Sascha Simon
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://support.sascha-simon.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/networker-advanced-network-information-app/id1163602886?mt=12
NetWorker shows network information conveniently in the menu bar. It also features a window that shows additional information about the currently active network adapter.
● Fully customizable view. You can view the following properties (both download and upload is supported):
• Daily, monthly and total Traffic
● The currently active network adapter is detected automatically.
● Optional overlay window that always stays on top- useful for fullscreen apps or games.
● Adjustable refresh interval.
● Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
● Support for auto start.
● Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
● Chinese translation by Aonan Guan.
If you have any suggestions or trouble using the app, please contact me!
What's New in Version 3.0.0:
I am proud to present you another major update for NetWorker - and with this one, you pretty much get an entirely new app! Major parts of the source code were rewritten and the concept of the popover menu was reconsidered.
• You no longer have to select the network adapter manually - the currently active network adapter is detected and chosen automatically!
• The concept of using a popover menu was discarded. You can open a window by clicking on the view in the menu bar. This allows the app to show more information (the menu bar extra is still available).
• The new window contains two new graphs that display the upload and download speeds.
• You can now open an overlay window that shows the download- and upload speed. This window always stays on top and is useful for when you are using fullscreen apps or playing games.
• The traffic tab was improved. You can filter the total traffic by month, week or day. The data is displayed in a nice graph.
• The IP4 and IP6 address of the currently active adapter is shown.
• New icons with new color scheme.
• Instead of skipping the first refresh cycle, a valid value is shown when the app is started.
The app was translated to Chinese by Aonan Guan - thank you very much!
If you have any suggestions or want to help to translate the app, please send an email to the support!