|Name||Network Radar 2 7 1 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-03 00:18:31|
|Files||Network Radar 2 7 1 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (29.23 MB)|
Network Radar is a powerful network scanning and managing tool that everyone can use. Find out which devices are connected to your network, detect intruders, troubleshoot network issues and get notified upon changes.
Once Network Radar has scanned your network, it lists all devices – even those that have been online before you started the first scan. Select a device on the list to see more details, such as IP, IPv6 and MAC address, vendor name, DNS names, mDNS name, NetBIOS name, NetBIOS domain, open ports, OS version, response time, the Mac model identifier and much more.
Let Network Radar monitor a scan and get live updates on changes in your network. All changes are logged so you always know what happened when. You may also want to receive notifications when a device enters or leaves your network. With the possibility to configure custom rules and actions Network Radar can send yourself a mail as soon as a certain server goes offline or play a sound when a FTP Server appears in your network. The possible configurations are endless.
Organise your hosts in folders. You want all your iPads in one folder? Just create a smart folders and let Network Radar do the work. By binding scans to networks, Network Radar always knows if a devices is reachable or not, making it easy to refresh or monitor a bunch of devices even from different networks.
Network Radar offers many features in a single, elegant interface. Here are just a few of them:
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information about network devices
- Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
- Monitor devices and get notified about changes in your network
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Establish a connection to a device by simply double-clicking it in the list
- Customise your devices by assigning your own names, icons, type and vendor names
- Organise your hosts in folders and smart folders
- Create scans with custom IP ranges
- Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT, PDF or NETRADR and import back to Network Radar
Supported Network Interfaces
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Ethernet
- Apple’s USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt Display Ethernet *Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.5 or later 64-bit
What’s New in Network Radar 2.7.1
- NEW: Hosts can now be pinged via the DNS name instead of the last known IP address which make it easier to track changes outside of the current collision domain.
- NEW: Placeholders can be used in mail notifications to insert a host’s properties.
- NEW: You can now remove the status menu from the status bar using drag and drop while holding down the command key.
- NEW: A default watch image rule has been added.
- NEW: The device database has been updated.
- FIX: The app’s launch time has been increased.
- FIX: A database issue that could crash the app has been fixed.
- FIX: Sometimes the reveal button was hidden.