|Name||Network Radar 2 5 2 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-12-10 20:24:40|
|Files||Network Radar 2 5 2 MAS TNT.zip (20.49 MB)|
Network Radar 2.5.2
Network Radar is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered from the ground up as a modern Mac application.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
- Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
- Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network
- Access devices from previous scans, even in different networks
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders
- Create scans with custom IP ranges
- Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT, PDF or NETRADR
Supported Network Interfaces
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Ethernet
- Apple’s USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt Display Ethernet *Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.5 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://witt-software.com/networkradar/
What’s New in Network Radar 2.5.2
- NEW: Icons from Network Radar for iOS have been added to the image collection.
- NEW: The readability in Dark Mode has been improved.
- NEW: You can now send a test mail using the SMTP settings in the Rules preferences and get more detailed error messages.
- FIX: Some users were unable to change the attached Network of a Custom Scan.
- FIX: The app could crash in when selecting certain types of Hosts.