Network Radar 2.4.2
Network Radar is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered from the ground up as a modern Mac application.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
- Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
- Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network
- Access devices from previous scans, even in different networks
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders
- Create scans with custom IP ranges
- Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT, PDF or NETRADR
Supported Network Interfaces
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Ethernet
- Apple’s USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt Display Ethernet *Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.5 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://witt-software.com/networkradar/
What’s New in Network Radar 2.4.2
- NEW: You can now add custom ports that are not part of the database.
- FIX: The application crashed when selecting a newly added custom host image.
- FIX: Setting a high maximum value for the Portscanner caused a wrong warning.
- FIX: Some options were hidden or disabled in the preferences.
- FIX: The rule ‘Changed to Offline’ and ‘Changed to Online’ did not work as expected.