|Name||Network Radar 1.2.5|
|Created on||2015-04-07 00:36:34|
|Files||Network Radar 1.2.5.dmg (12.68 MB)|
Name: Network Radar
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to:
Pre-cracked with Padd Pass by Cyberon
Unavailable at time of post.
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/network-radar/id507659816
Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
• Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
• Run useful Network Tools (see below)
• Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
• Simply connect to a device by double-clicking on the list (Quick Connect)
• Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
• Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
• Scan a interface's network, a certain subnet or a range of ip addresses
• Export a scan to CSV, TXT or PDF
• and much more..