|Name||NetSpot Pro 2.12.1006 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-06 16:58:29|
|Files||NetSpot Pro 2.12.1006 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (23.82 MB)|
NetSpot Pro is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool for Mac users, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data using any MacBook.
NetSpot Pro can visualize your wireless network by building a visual Wi-Fi map. It will let you see dead zones without coverage and place hotspots (Access Points) correctly. Using the visualized map of collected wireless data you will also see channels’ load and will be able to decide how to optimize your Wi-Fi site better.
NetSpot Pro is a powerful analyzer of Wi-Fi coverage. Just in a couple of clicks you can load your area map, point your location on the map and NetSpot Pro starts collecting Wi-Fi data around you. It will gather all the needed information for radio signal leakages analyzing, noise sources discovering, access points effective location, etc.
You can also use NetSpot Pro as a powerful wireless network planning tool. Load a map, collect wireless site survey data, build a heatmap of your network and you are ready to build the optimal configuration of a new Wi-Fi network and wise radio channels usage with minimal signal to noise ratio.
WiFi heatmap visualizations include:
- Signaltonoise ratio
- Signal level
- Signaltointerference ratio
- Quantity of access points
- Noise level
- Frequency Band Coverage
- PHY Mode Coverage
- Wireless Transmit Rate
- Iperf TCP/UDP
- Download Speed
- Upload Speed
NetSpot PRO features:
- Support of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards and 2.4GHz + 5GHz channel bands
- Advanced customizable export of your survey projects
- Unlimited number of APs can be visualized simultaneously
- 50 zones per project, 50 snapshots per zone, 500 data points per heatmap
- Superflexible grouping of APs by SSID, channel, etc., plus custom group creation
- Better AP management with custom aliases
- Easy detection of problem areas in your wireless network and improvement recommendations
- No special knowledge required: simple and fast wireless data analysis
NetSpot PRO is the perfect WiFi analyzing and troubleshooting tool for IT and network administrators, wireless service providers, engineers, hardware vendors, consultants, WiFi deployment agents, SMB, homeowners and IT professionals looking to optimize their WiFi network.
Additional NetSpot PRO features:
- Active wireless site survey with download and upload speeds of the WiFi network you are connected to
- Hidden networks detection and scanning
- Configurable survey autosaving
- Predictive location of access points on heatmaps
- Detailed parameters collected about every network
To make full use of NetSpot PRO, you will need the following:
A Mac laptop or a mobile Mac desktop computer with macOS 10.13 and up on board
Our knowledgebase: https://www.netspotapp.com/help/
Compare features: https://www.netspotapp.com/appstore
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
What’s New in NetSpot PRO – Wi-Fi Reporter 2.12.1006
- Support for 802.11ax (aka WiFi 6).
- Support for WPA3.
- The vendors list has been updated.
- Details graphs for networks broadcasting on 5 GHz.