|Created on||2016-03-13 00:43:59|
|Files||NetNewsWire 4.0.2 [MAS]/NetNewsWire.zip (17.77 MB)|
Release Date: October 21, 2015
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8.0 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://netnewswireapp.com/mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/netnewswire/id635060292?mt=12
What's New in Version 4.0.2:
• This addresses a crash caused by an aggressive security check in the previous build.
• Fixed an issue with the Open in Browser keyboard shortcut for some sites.
• Fixed an issue where the Sort Articles menu options might be incorrectly grayed out.
• Fixed an issue with two-digit dates in the Today icon on OS X El Capitan.
• Brought handling of line breaks in line with NetNewsWire iOS.
Follow the Web
The classic is back- NetNewsWire is the best way to keep up with the sites and authors you read most regularly. Let NetNewsWire pull down the latest articles, and read them in a distraction-free and Mac-like way.
Sync- Sync your sites, read articles, and bookmarks with NetNewsWire Cloud Sync.
Native Interface- NetNewsWire looks right at home in Mac OS X.
Tabs- For the true reading lover, NetNewsWire easily keeps track of multiple articles open at the same time.
Popular Sites- If you’re just getting started, NetNewsWire can suggest some great reading material.
Sharing- Send articles to Instapaper, Twitter, Facebook and more.
Find Later- Bookmark individual articles, mark sites as your favorites, and search everything.
Distraction-Free- Reading in a browser means putting up with unwanted stuff. NetNewsWire puts the focus on content.