NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the “NeoOffice support” link and read the list of changes.
Improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice:
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu
- OS X Versions
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting
- Native file locking support for local and networked volumes
- OS X Services support
- Native floating tool windows
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64bit
Web Site: http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/en/features.php
What’s New in NeoOffice 2017.8
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.