Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or higher
NeoOffice would sometimes crash when quitting
When saving .ods files that were originally created in OpenOffice or LibreOffice, NeoOffice would require the user to reset the password for each protected sheet
When clicking on cells in .ods files that were originally created in LibreOffice, NeoOffice would fail to select any cells in protected sheets
NeoOffice would draw punctuation characters in Japanese vertical text in the wrong position and with horizontal font glyphs
When querying for null values in spreadsheet data sources, empty cells would be treated as if they were not null
When sending a mail merge to a file instead of to the printer, NeoOffice would fail to create the mail merge file
NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the list of changes.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice such as:
• NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
• File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
• Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
• Native OS X grammar checking
• Native OS X text highlighting
• Support for OS X Services
• Native floating tool windows
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id639210716