Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the list of changes.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice such as:
• NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
• File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
• Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
• Native OS X grammar checking
• Native OS X text highlighting
• Support for OS X Services
• Native floating tool windows
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id639210716
What's New in Version 2014.5
Before you buy NeoOffice, click on the "Planamesa Inc. Web Site" link and try NeoOffice for free. This version of NeoOffice includes fixes for the following bugs:
• After saving an .odp document, all bullet characters would be hidden when the document was reopened in NeoOffice, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
• After saving certain .odt documents, some pages would be hidden when the document was reopened in NeoOffice, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
• After opening a document that contains a link to an unreadable or nonexistent .ods document, clicking on the linked .ods document would cause NeoOffice to crash