Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id639210716
NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the list of changes.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice such as:
• NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
• File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
• Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
• Native OS X grammar checking
• Native OS X text highlighting
• Support for OS X Services
• Native floating tool windows
What's New in Version 2014.3
Before you buy NeoOffice, click on the "Planamesa Inc. Web Site" link and try NeoOffice for free. This version of NeoOffice adds support for OS X Yosemite's new iCloud Drive feature. We have made significant changes to NeoOffice's native file locking code to safely open, save, or delete files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives.
This version of NeoOffice also includes fixes for the following bugs:
• NeoOffice would randomly crash when checking if a document has been moved or renamed
• NeoOffice would only display the first image in many .docx, .xlsx, and .pptx documents