Descriptions for NCH Voxal 1.21
Name: NCH Voxal
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.5 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Modify, change and disguise your voice in any application or game that uses a microphone to add another dimension of creativity. From ‘Girl’ to ‘Alien’, the voice changing options are limitless.
Create voices for online video games, avatars and podcasts
Voice disguiser for anonymity over the radio or internet
Change voices for voiceovers and other audio projects
Small download installs in seconds
Voxal works behind the scenes intercepting audio from your microphone before it goes to your applications, so you don’t need to change any configurations or settings in other programs. Simply install and start creating voice distortions in minutes.
Voice Changing Features
- Effects can be applied to existing files
- Apply effects in real time using a microphone or other audio input device
- Load and save effect chains for voice modification
- Vocal effect library includes robot, girl, boy, alien, ethereal, echo and many more
- Create unlimited, custom voice effects
- Works with all existing applications and games
- Output the changed audio to speakers to hear the effects live
- Low CPU usage will not interfere with other running applications
- Simple and intuitive interface
What’s New in NCH Voxal 1.21
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.