|Name||NBP UltraSharp 1.0.003 Panel for Adobe Photoshop.zip|
|Created on||2019-06-03 13:30:00|
|Files||NBP UltraSharp 1.0.003 Panel for Adobe Photoshop.zip (28.94 MB)|
Dynamic and easy control of intensive image sharpening in Photoshop without the side effects.
Imagine the equalizer on your car stereo system. You can boost the higher pitch frequencies (treble) if you wish, or the lower frequencies (bass), or any frequency in between (mid-range), to tailor the sound exactly how you prefer, right? This is the type of granular control that NBP Ultrasharp affords you over your image sharpness, allowing you full control of how you want the sharpening boost to look across five different scales, or frequencies.
Powerful NBP proprietary sharpening algorithms, independently controllable, to achieve sharpening results like you’ve never seen. Take your sharpening to more extreme levels if you want, and do it with confidence because of NBP’s state of the art edge preserving algorithms. You will encounter minimal to no haloing artifacts at any scale, no matter how sharp you want to go.
- MacOS: OS X 10.7 and above
- Adobe Photoshop 64 Bit Version: Photoshop CC 2015 / Photoshop CC 2017 / Photoshop CC 2018 / Photoshop CC 2019.
What’s New in NBP UltraSharp 1.0.003
Take your sharpening to new levels of clarity:
- Adjust the sharpening contrast effect across five different scales, and the intensity level of all of them, with an easy to understand user interface.
- Ultrasharp works as a floating panel, so you don’t have to enter another interface to use it, for simplified and streamlined workflow.
- Control your sharpening using the luminosity of the image, or by sharpening all three of the RGB channels for a different look, with a flip of a button. Supports Lab color mode as well in the same manner.
- Choose between sharpening your active layer or creating a new, stamped layer, by default.
- Sharpen with confidence, with no unwanted haloing or other artifacts.
- Exact control of your sharpening, no matter what the pixel dimensions of your image are, from a few hundred pixels wide to well over 160 megapixels.
- Works on 8, 16 and 32 bit.