Navicat Premium Essentials 12.0.26
Navicat Premium Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials is for commercial use. Currently, Navicat Essentials is available for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all the above database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat Premium Essentials which allows you to access multiple database servers within one single application.
Navicat Essentials is available for three platforms – Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to facilitate the process of data maintenance.
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.navicat.com/en/products/navicat-essentials
What’s New in Navicat Premium Essentials 12.0.26
- Supported to connect MySQL 8 using SHA2 connection.
- 80041318 error occurred when saving a task schedule.
- The cursor position row moved to the bottom line after saved the procedure/function.
- XXX is not a valid value” error occurred when editing a PostgreSQL model table in some cases.
- Syntax error occurred when updating MySQL user password.
- Transaction did not end after closing the table in some cases.
- Error occurred when there was a “CRLF” character in Oracle procedure.