Navicat Premium 12.1.16
Navicat Premium Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials is for commercial use. Currently, Navicat Essentials is available for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all the above database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat Premium Essentials which allows you to access multiple database servers within one single application.
Navicat Essentials is available for three platforms – Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to facilitate the process of data maintenance.
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.navicat.com/en/products/navicat-essentials
What’s New in Navicat Premium 12.1.16
- Enter the datetime value directly in the Filter.
- Add a “Drop with CASCADE” option for deleting PostgreSQL objects.
- Crashed when opening a database in some case.
- If the filter value box was opened, Navicat window disappeared when switching to another App.
- Crashed when using Find feature after updating the data.
- Crashed when code completion was triggered in large query.
- Freeze when entering/exiting Full Screen.
- Selected connection, database and schema names were missing in Data Transfer window.
- “Directory” textbox became empty when creating SQL Server database.
- Structure Synchronization was unable to create SQL Server primary or secondary XML indexes.
- 1146 error occurred when duplicating MySQL 8.0 functions.
- SQL Server Data Transfer was slow.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.