|Created on||2017-07-06 07:51:19|
|Files||Navicat_Premium_12.0.7_[TNT].dmg (132.4 MB)|
Name: Navicat Premium for Mac
Release Date: July 4th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.navicat.com/en/products/navicat-premium
Navicat Premium is an all-in-one database admin and migration tool for MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help database users to save lots of time to manage multiple databases and perform cross database data migration at their fingertips.
This Database Client tool runs on Mac OS X and features an intuitive interface. Other advanced features including Backup/ Restore, Data Import/ Export, Data Synchronization, Reporting and Remote Connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle server, etc. This database migration tool provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you want to do is: select a data source and a target output format, then submit migration!
What's New in Version 12.0.7:
- Unable to restore in some cases.
- Query Table shortcut was missing in Table Viewer.
- Foreign Key's reference database was not changed after transferring to other database.
- Crashed when launching the application.
- Unable to set range in Schedule Setup.
- SSH password was not imported when upgrading to Navicat 12.
- Memory leak issue in SQL Editor.
- Current active server/database was not selected when using CMD-Y shortcut to open New Query window.
- Syntax error occurred in Data Transfer.
- Sorting by modified/create date did not work for details view in main window.
- Unable to copy and paste data in Table Viewer.