|Created on||2017-07-28 07:42:22|
|Files||Navicat_Premium_12.0.10_[TNT].dmg (134.1 MB)|
Name: Navicat Premium for Mac
Release Date: Jul 26th, 2017TRIAL
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.navicat.com/en/products/navicat-premium
Navicat Premium is an all-in-one database admin and migration tool for MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help database users to save lots of time to manage multiple databases and perform cross database data migration at their fingertips.
This Database Client tool runs on Mac OS X and features an intuitive interface. Other advanced features including Backup/ Restore, Data Import/ Export, Data Synchronization, Reporting and Remote Connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle server, etc. This database migration tool provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you want to do is: select a data source and a target output format, then submit migration!
What's New in Version 12.0.10:
- Crashed when exporting query result in some cases.
- Unable to show time values in Timestamp fields in Table Viewer.
- Error occurred when executing SQL Server procedure in some cases.
- Field names were not shown for SQLite in Query Builder.
- Lost focus when inputting auto increment value in Table Designer.
- Incorrect values displayed in MySQL "Data Length" column in Detail View.
- Table list was not sorted in Export Wizard.
- Backup object list in the Objects tab was not refreshed after finishing backup.
- Progress bar did not update when importing.