Descriptions for Navicat for SQLite 12.0.24
Name: Navicat for SQLite
Developer: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.navicat.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/navicat-12-for-sqlite/id1257393808?mt=12
Manage SQLite databases with this powerful application that offers a comprehensive set of features and numerous tools to make your job easier
Navicat for SQLite is a feature-packed SQLite GUI that aims to help database administrators create, organize, access and share information in an efficient and secure manner, while also making it possible to sync data via a native cloud storage service.
Intuitive interface that has a streamlined, modern design
Navicat for SQLite features a minimalistic layout that takes very little getting used to, as all the important buttons and menus are right where you would expect to find them.
You can view the database’s structure in a tree-like view and apply filters to find certain objects more easily, as the relevant items are then displayed in the main window.
Database objects can be created, modified and designed using specialized tools, allowing you to manage tables, views, triggers and indexes without having to write any complex code. If you do want to try your hand at writing statements, however, you should be pleased to learn that the app also offers smart code completion.
Extensive feature array and numerous helpful tools
Moreover, the SQL builder enables you to create and edit queries or views without using the regular commands, as the application writes the SQL statements automatically as soon as you have selected a certain operation.
Furthermore, you can design a database model from an existing structure by using the Reverse Engineer function, quickly transfer data between databases and even schedule various operations to be performed automatically at a specific time.
Powerful and secure database management app that provides access to the Navicat Cloud service
Navicat for SQLite offers support for HTTP Tunneling, enabling you to get past any ISP restrictions when connecting to a database server, as HTTP tunnels use the same protocol and port as a regular web server.
To ensure you have access to your settings, models, queries and virtual groups from any location, you can connect to your Navicat Cloud account and synchronize data across multiple devices.
All in all, Navicat for SQLite has all the makings of a reliable SQLite administration app that can help you manage your databasea with minimal effort via a clean and intuitive graphical user interface.
What’s new in Navicat for SQLite 12.0.24
March 29th, 2018
- Unable to copy error messages in Query.
- Database name was added to the query when using Query Builder.
- Unable to edit data in Query result set in some cases.
- Adjusting the height of split screen in Table Designer was not allowed.
- Crashed when selecting or editing Procedure SQL in Query Editor.
- Incorrect SQL was generated when changing Primary Key name in Table Designer.
- Query column width reset after restarting Navicat.
- Memory leak issue.
- "Fields" and "Referenced Fields" values were vanished after saving and moving cursor to another Foreign Key.
- Field properties were not shown when adding a field in Table Designer.
- Incorrect field name were shown when moving a field in Table Designer.
- UI issue in Full Screen mode.
- Exported Excel files were corrupted in some cases.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category