Descriptions for Navicat for SQL Server 12.0.24
Name: Navicat for SQL Server
Developer: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.navicat.com/en/products/navicat-for-sqlserver
Database administration and development app for SQL Server that makes it simple to browse and edit tables, as well as view your database’s structure as a diagram
Navicat for SQL Server is a tool that was developed to give you a full graphical approach to database administration and management.
With the help of Navicat for SQL Server you can also easily create, delete or edit database objects including functions, indexes, triggers or tables as well as execute SQL scripts and queries.
Furthermore, Navicat for SQL Server also makes it simple to connect to any local/remote SQL server.
Additionally, Navicat for SQL Server enables you to create graphical representation of any relational database as well as import data from OBDC or sync data between SQL servers.
The Navicat for SQL Server application also comes with an built-in backup utility designed to provide you with all the tools you need to speed-up the database backup process and greatly reduce errors.
It also comes with a scheduler for automatic deployment for any given day or time.
Moreover, you can also securely connect to your SQL Server databases using SSH tunneling and thus make sure you’re connection is always encrypted and safe from prying eyes.
What’s new in Navicat for SQL Server 12.0.24
March 29th, 2018
- Unable to copy error messages in Query.
- Database name was added to the query when using Query Builder.
- Unable to edit data in Query result set in some cases.
- Adjusting the height of split screen in Table Designer was not allowed.
- Crashed when selecting or editing Procedure SQL in Query Editor.
- Incorrect SQL was generated when changing Primary Key name in Table Designer.
- Query column width reset after restarting Navicat.
- Memory leak issue.
- "Fields" and "Referenced Fields" values were vanished after saving and moving cursor to another Foreign Key.
- Field properties were not shown when adding a field in Table Designer.
- Incorrect field name were shown when moving a field in Table Designer.
- UI issue in Full Screen mode.
- Exported Excel files were corrupted in some cases.