Descriptions for Navicat for MariaDB 12.0.24
Name: Navicat for MariaDB
Developer: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.navicat.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/navicat-12-for-mariadb/id1257393816?mt=12
A secure, streamlined and versatile tool for MariaDB database management and administration with plenty of sophisticated features
Navicat for MariaDB is a powerful database management application for MariaDB databases that enables you to execute SQL queries and scripts, design database structures, as well as to manage MariaDB users.
Friendly database manager for both beginner and advanced users
With its easy-to-use interface and powerful features, Navicat for MariaDB is designed for both professional developers and novice users who are just starting to learn database servers.
Using features such as the table viewer, object designer, database designer or SQL editor, Navicat for MariaDB enables you to securely and easily create, access, share and manage information from MariaDB databases.
Support for all MariaDB object types
Another benefit of using the Navicat for MariaDB application is that it supports every kind of MariaDB object type. What’s more, it offers plenty of extra functions (e.g. microseconds and storage engines) besides the ones you get from MySQL Servers.
When starting Navicat for MariaDB for the first time, you need, of course, to connect to a server. The application allows you to establish secure connections using SSH or HTTP tunneling. What’s more, you can assign a password or public / private key pair for the authentication method.
Full featured MariaDB database manager with a built-in SQL builder
One other important tool is the built-in table viewer which comprises a grid / form view and foreign key data selection. Furthermore, the SQL builder allows developers to visually create and edit queries without specialized syntax knowledge.
The list of features continues with the database designer. First of all, you are allowed to use an existing database to build a new database model. Secondly, you can use the integrated graphic tools to create models and use them to generate databases.
Navicat for MariaDB is a powerful and comprehensive MariaDB database management utility that, besides the features mentioned above, comes with a lot of other inbuilt tools, for data manipulation (data transfer, data sync or import / export wizard), ER diagram, tree / object filter, as well as virtual grouping / connection coloring.
What’s new in Navicat for MariaDB 12.0.24
March 29th, 2018
- Unable to copy error messages in Query.
- Database name was added to the query when using Query Builder.
- XML file data was not imported to JSON fields completely.
- Unable to edit data in Query result set in some cases.
- Adjusting the height of split screen in Table Designer was not allowed.
- Crashed when selecting or editing Procedure SQL in Query Editor.
- Incorrect SQL was generated when changing Primary Key name in Table Designer.
- Query column width reset after restarting Navicat.
- Memory leak issue.
- "Fields" and "Referenced Fields" values were vanished after saving and moving cursor to another Foreign Key.
- Field properties were not shown when adding a field in Table Designer.
- Incorrect field name were shown when moving a field in Table Designer.
- UI issue in Full Screen mode.
- Exported Excel files were corrupted in some cases.