Native Instruments Massive X v1.0.0
The original Massive, having helped define the sound of modern genres such as dubstep and EDM, became synonymous with an exciting, forward-thinking approach to synthesis that unapologetically embraced its digital DNA. Famous for its intuitive interface and sonic potential – from enormous basslines and soaring leads, to evolving ambient textures – it quickly became a staple part of many production toolkits.
Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Please note: MASSIVE X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run.
MASSIVE X does not currently run in standalone mode.
What’s New in Native Instruments Massive X v1.0.0
- MASSIVE X is only available as AAX, AU, and VST plugins in this version and
- currently requires an AVX compatible CPU. The MASSIVE X Factory Library is a
- separate installation.
- KNOWN ISSUE Mac OS 10.14 Mojave: mouse handling, grant permissions to the DAW in
- Security & Privacy, Accessibility
- KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20 AU: can freeze while quitting the host
- KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink.
- Fix: close and open interface
- KNOWN ISSUE Cubase and Studio One: Massive X hosted in Komplete Kontrol or
- Maschine KPI view: text input does not work correctly
- KNOWN ISSUE Logic 10.4.5, Ableton Live 10: using the freeze function may result
- in incorrectly rendered audio: save your project before freezing the track
- KNOWN ISSUE Logic 10.4.5: toggling track on/off without saving the project will
- result in Massive X reloading the previously saved state