Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.8.0
The new version is completely redesigned, Drum Synths, mixer, etc. NEW audio engine sound engine MASCHINE 2 now allows you to add unlimited groups and inserts effects MASCHINE powerful set of features. Multicore support ensures that your computer will handle all this in parallel with the processing of ultra high – even when using the software as a VST or AU plug-in module. New audio engine now also supports side bindings for sidechaining, for classic ducking effects and more ..
MASCHINE a revolutionary system for creating grooves tactile creative bit-making organization of recognized sound library Kontakt 5 any other VST, VSTi library.
Together with the software package for creating beats MASCHINE create quickly and easily combine the power and flexibility of software with tactile immediacy of hardware. His sequencer based on patterns, high-performance sampler, has an incredible set of professional tools and studio effects, exemplary drum synthesizers and library Kontakt 5 are you a complete system for quickly and professionally create grooves.
Web Site: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/maschine/production-systems/maschine/
What’s New in Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.8.0
2.8.0 — 2019-02-21
- ADDED Sounds.com Integration
- Browse on Sounds.com, create your own collections of loops and oneshots, and sync the collections with MASCHINE. To make use of this feature, you must enable the “Download to All NI Apps” feature on the Sounds.com website. This can be found in your account settings, which can be accessed at this URL: https://sounds.com/account/overview
- CHANGED There is now a single button for toggling the Browser between the Factory and User Libraries
- CHANGED Samples are now cataloged in separate Loops and Oneshots tabs in the Browser
- For this version, all User Samples will be located in the Oneshots tab of the Browser, regardless of whether they’re tagged as Loops or One Shots.
- IMPROVED Instruments, Loops, and OneShots in the Factory Library will have their tags updated to the new NKS 1.5 format
- ADDED Previews of loops selected in the Browser will be played in sync with the current project
- When a loop is selected with Prehear turned on, it will begin playing immediately insync with the project if transport is running. If a loop preview starts partway through the loop, the loop will play once more for its full length to ensure you get to hear the entire loop once in context with your project.
- IMPROVED Filters and product selections will be remembered when switching between content types and Factory/User Libraries in the Browser
- ADDED Browser content synchronization between multiple running instances
- When running multiple instances of MASCHINE, either as Standalone and/or as a plugin, updates to the Library will be synced across the instances. For example, if you delete a sample from your User Library in one instance, the sample will no longer be present in the other instances. Similarly, if you save a preset in one instance, that preset will then be available in the other instances, too.
- ADDED Setting of Sample Start and End points from MASCHINE MIKRO MK3
- Fine adjustments can be made by holding SHIFT while rotating the encoder.
- ADDED When Browsing with ASeries keyboards, you can now jump quickly to the results list by holding SHIFT and pushing right on the 4D Encoder
- ADDED When Browsing with ASeries keyboards, you can fast scroll through the Browser results list by holding SHIFT and twisting the 4D Encoder
- ADDED Mute and Solo Sounds & Groups from ASeries keyboards
- Sounds are muted in TRACK mode while Groups are muted in IDEAS.
- ADDED Adjust Pattern Length with ASeries keyboards
- Press the 4D Encoder on a Pattern in IDEAS. Twist for 1 bar increments, or hold SHIFT and twist for finer increments. Press again to set.
- ADDED Clear patterns from ASeries keyboards by holding SHIFT and pressing STOP
- IMPROVED Authorization system upgraded to RAS3
- Existing RAS2 serial numbers will authenticate in the new RAS3 system automatically.
- IMPROVED The LED feedback of the Pad Input Mode buttons has been improved for MASCHINE MIKRO MK3
- IMPROVED Edits made to samples in the Factory Libraries will be saved to the Standard User Directory
- FIXED MASCHINE would crash when connecting or disconnecting a microphone to the MASCHINE MK3
- FIXED Pad Sensitivity was not saved for MIKRO MK3
- FIXED Brightness slider would do nothing on MIKRO MK3
- FIXED Could not change sounds while Browsing with Prehear disabled on MIKRO MK3
- FIXED Pressing Undo on MASCHINE MK3 after recording a take now clears the waveform from display
- FIXED Lit state of several buttons would appear stuck on MASCHINE MK2
- FIXED KOMPLETE KONTROL SSeries would show incorrect Lightguide state for some plugins