Descriptions for Description
Name: Native Instruments Maschine 2
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/maschine/
Available now, MASCHINE 2.5 introduces dynamic new Perform FX and updates the Library with all-new projects, kits, and presets for all versions of MASCHINE - free for all MASCHINE 2 software owners.
CLASSIC GROOVE PRODUCTION STUDIO
• Industry-standard, groovebox workflow
• Sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more
• Includes MASCHINE 2 software, instruments, and new drum synths
MASCHINE lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more - cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow.
Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
What's New in Version 2.5.6:
• Ableton Link support.
• MST: Holding SHIFT on SCENE > ARRANGE Screen now displays DEL BANK.
• MST: Visual feedback for focused areas is now improved.
• MST: Double button placement on Arrange/Pattern page is now consistent with the placement on the Pattern page.
• JAM: Changing the scale in piano roll now moves the rootnote-marker consistently.
• Notes being held by a modulated pedal MIDI CC are now turned off when playback is stopped.
• Improved dialog for missing NKS plugins, now showing the missing product.
• CTRL + A for selecting all sounds in the Mixer view is now working correctly.