|Name||Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.10.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-18 13:33:51|
|Files||Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.10.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (263.8 MB)|
The new version is completely redesigned, Drum Synths, mixer, etc. NEW audio engine sound engine MASCHINE 2 now allows you to add unlimited groups and inserts effects MASCHINE powerful set of features. Multicore support ensures that your computer will handle all this in parallel with the processing of ultra high – even when using the software as a VST or AU plug-in module. New audio engine now also supports side bindings for sidechaining, for classic ducking effects and more ..
MASCHINE a revolutionary system for creating grooves tactile creative bit-making organization of recognized sound library Kontakt 5 any other VST, VSTi library.
Together with the software package for creating beats MASCHINE create quickly and easily combine the power and flexibility of software with tactile immediacy of hardware. His sequencer based on patterns, high-performance sampler, has an incredible set of professional tools and studio effects, exemplary drum synthesizers and library Kontakt 5 are you a complete system for quickly and professionally create grooves.
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Native Instruments Maschine 2.10.0
- ADDED Auto-Growing Patterns: Upon creating a new Pattern, the length no longer needs to be defined in advance (still can be, but is optional). You can record into a Pattern as long as you like and after you are done recording, any silence at the end will automatically be trimmed to the nearest Bar (quantization can be adjusted via grid settings). After recording you can define the Start of your Pattern and Length, to pick the take or part of your recording that you liked best. This feature can be disabled in the preferences.
- ADDED Pattern Start Position: You can now define a Start-Offset for each Pattern. The above mentioned play range (set via Start and Length) can be freely moved throughout the Pattern via the Position marker from HW-Controllers or by dragging the loop range left and right in the Software.
- ADDED Pattern Play Position indicated on the LED Touchstrip for MASCHINE MK3 and MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 (when Touchstrip is not used otherwise)
- FIXED A problem where Multi-Outputs of MASCHINE 2 were not working correctly in Pro Tools
- FIXED A crash when loading Meteoric Rise: Tomahawk Kit and creating a Pattern
- FIXED a crash / error message “project could not be saved” when switching between Audio-Module and Sampler
- FIXED a crash when opening projects from the “Open recent” tab in the file menu