Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol v2.1.2
KOMPLETE KONTROL opens the full potential of KOMPLETE series products. Feel the most advanced software tools come to life right under your hands – a more expressive, intuitive and inspiring than ever. View and download sounds with a single click – KOMPLETE KONTROL governs the entire universe in a single plug-in KOMPLETE through browser-based tags.
NATIVE MAP technology to automatically assign all key parameters for each KOMPLETE instrument to touch the buttons of the controller. LIGHT GUIDE function will show you the zone selector keys are in full color, depending on the instrument. Create melodies with an advanced arpeggiator that is optimized for performances.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
AVAILABLE PLUG-IN FORMATS
- Standalone, VST, AU
What’s New in Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol v2.1.2
- After updating KOMPLETE KONTROL or installing a new KOMPLETE or NKS instrument, run
- KOMPLETE KONTROL as a standalone application before using it as a plugin When running the standalone version of KOMPLETE KONTROL for the first time,
- Preferences > MIDI and enable all MIDI input ports for the KOMPLETE
- KONTROL SSeries keyboard
- For host integration setup, refer to the online KOMPLETE KONTROL documentation.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL SSeries MK1 users upgrading from a previous version of KOMPLETE
- KONTROL MUST replace their Ableton Live scripts for Ableton Live integration to function correctly. Please refer to the KnowledgeBase article Setting Up Ableton Live for KOMPLETE KONTROL
- IMPROVED Official Komplete Kontrol SSeries MK2 integration with Ableton Live (requires Live 10.1)
- Scripts automatically deployed and autoselected
- Instrument Rack no longer required
- Workflow and stability improvements
- FIXED Komplete Kontrol AU.adg crashes Ableton Live FIXED Parameter learning from hosted plugin to Native Map