|Name||MWeb 3.3.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-23 14:32:40|
|Files||MWeb 3.3.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (28.49 MB)|
MWeb is a professional Markdown writing, note taking, and static blog generator app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Here are some special features of MWeb.
The special of MWeb:
- Made with supporting native technologies in mind. It is always a perfect integration with the platform.
- Aiming for modern UI and high performance, also being powerful, easy-to-use, and fully-featured.
The powerful syntax
- Use the Github Flavored Markdown (GFM) by default.
- Included with the support of creating tables, TOCs, LaTeX math, fenced code blocks, task lists, footnotes, and many more.
- Easily generate graphics with any of mermaid, Graphviz, ECharts, PlantUML, js-sequence-diagrams, and flowchart.js.
- Gracefully handle image insertion: direct copy and paste, drag and drop, and full-colored preview in the editor.
- Specify the image size in Markdown-compatible syntax.
- Inserting tables and LaTeX equations with ease.
- Store and manage all documents in a tree-like categoring library with a tagging system. Categories can be gracefully exported or turned into static websites.
- Put quick notes.
- Instantly search from the entire library.
- Exporting contents as various formats, including HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, Docx, and even image.
- Publishing the articles to Wordrpess, Metaweblog API, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Medium, Ghost, and Tumblr.
- Smooth support for image upload services: using Imgur, Qiniu, Upyun, or your custom API.
- There is an external mode in MWeb that enables importing existing markdown files in directories. It also handles contents from Gitbook, JekyII and Hexo.
- 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
What’s New in MWeb 3.3.2
- Add menu: “Actions – Multi Images to One Image…”.
- Library Mode Tag list change to the bellow of the “Library – All” .
- Editor add context menu to take a photo use iPhone / iPad.
- Tab context menu add “Reveal in Navigator”
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.