|Name||MusicLab RealEight v220.127.116.1133 mac-torrent-download.net.rar|
|Created on||2019-11-17 01:34:44|
|Files||MusicLab RealEight v18.104.22.16833 mac-torrent-download.net.rar (690.9 MB)|
RealEight, 8-string electric guitar, the ideal guitar for creating lead, rhythm riff, and even bass tracks in your future rock & metal masterpieces!
RealEight was sampled using a custom, very high quality hand-made 8-string electric guitar, an instrument preferentially used for Metal and Hard Rock productions.
RealEight is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulated on a standard MIDI keyboard.
RealEight provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealEight covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his instrument, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, and much more…
24-bit 96kHz high quality dry samples recorded directly from pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator.
- Incredibly deep sound covering huge 5-octave/200-fret note range!
- Ready-to-use Double-tracking and Quad-tracking with a single MIDI input!
- 30 authentic guitar articulations and effects, featuring Mutes, Bridge Mutes, Pinch Harmonics, PowerChords, Slides, Trills, and much more…
- Easy-to-use Key/Velocity/Pedal/Mod.Wheel FX switch system.
- Advanced Humanize option adding realism to the performance, both live and step-recorded.
- Bass mode lowering the pitch of all strings to Bass guitar tuning
Version 4 Features
- Performance modes: Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Direct modes
- Global modes: Pattern mode, Song mode
- 7 string Baritone guitar tuning (F#-B-E-A-D-f#-b)
- Interval FX: 4th up, b5th up, PowerChord 3 (b5th#4th)
- Drop Bass option in Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Joystick, Song modes
- MIDI output mode for Pro Tools/AAX
- Harmonics/Pinch Harmonics on black Add-on keys added in Bass&Pick mode
- Slow Strum time slider added in Timing panel
- FretNoise automatic for repetitive notes improved
- FretNoise (trigger) FX
- Transpose, Transpose(toggle) FXs
- Unison/Octave selection added for Harmonics FX
- Strum Time range increased to 200 ms
- OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in MusicLab RealEight v22.214.171.12433
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.