Descriptions for Collectorz.com Music Collector Pro 18.0.4 macOS
Name: Music Collector
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Web Site: http://collectorz.com
Cataloguing application that enables you to keep track of your music collection and helps you get extensive details about the album or artist from online resources
Music Collector is a smooth-running macOS application design to help you catalog your music collection.
Moreover, Music Collector is able to automatically search and download music information like artist, album and track name, sort lists, track your loans and synchronize your music with your iOS device.
You can add music to Music Collector’s database by simply typing the album title or by scanning the barcodes (using the Collectorz.com laser barcode scanner).
Furthermore, Music Collector provides an easy to use interface that helps you browse your music library, sort and group artists and albums and print or export the list to CSV, XML or HTML files.
Music Collector comes with built-in tools for both fast data entry and database maintenance, as well as an inbuilt search engine for rapidly pinpointing entries from your collection.
In addition, the Music Collector app also features a multitude of skins to make it look at home on your Mac’s desktop, and a loan tracker feature to keep tabs of the discs your borrowed.
What’s new in Music Collector 18.0.4
April 11th, 2018
Sync with CLZ Cloud:
- In the past disc information may not have been uploaded correctly, causing some discs to download incorrect information when down syncing. This version will correct this and all albums that are affected will be flagged dirty so they can up sync the correct information again. You may get a few automatic sync changes because of this.
- Sometimes the “Local changes to be uploaded” counter didn’t show the correct number.
- When a cover could not be downloaded during down syncing it would stop and not continue. Now it will continue and show a report of any errors that have occurred.
- Sometimes covers weren’t uploaded when they should have.
- The error: “This database is different from the one in CLZ Cloud” would show up in rare cases when it shouldn’t.
- There were still some cases where “follow edited item” option was not working.
- Folder grouping on a credit role would show folders for all credit roles instead of just the one selected.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category