Music Collector 19.0.5
Music Database Software – Catalog CDs, Vinyl & Music Files. Organize your music collection (CDs, vinyl and music files) in no time at all. Automatically download album information, track lists and cover art.
Catalog your CDs, vinyl and music files automatically
- Automatically download album details, track lists and cover art. Just insert CDs, enter artists & titles or scan the CD case barcodes.
- Scan your harddisk for music files.
Browse, sort and search your music inventory
- Browse your music database in cover flow. Sort lists any way you want. Find music quickly and easily.
- Keep track of your collection and wish list. Never buy dupes again.
Export your data to the mobile app, share it online
- Export your music collection and wish list to the CLZ Music app, available for iPhone/iPad & Android.
- Upload your database online, for easy access & sharing with friends.
Browse your music database
Use Music Collector’s main screen to browse, sort and search your music database. Choose from multiple views and layouts.
Easily add new albums (CDs or vinyl) to your database
Adding new albums to your personal music inventory is quick and easy. Choose from 3 methods:
- Just insert the CD to have the program scan its’ CDID, then use the CDID to search our central online CD database.
- Enter or scan the CD barcode to search our online CD database by barcode (for CDs only).
- Enter the Artist and Title and select the best match from our online database (great for both vinyl and CDs).
Our central online vinyl and CD database will then automatically provide full album details, track lists and cover art.
- Artist / Composer
- Catalog number
- Release date
- Number of tracks
- Total duration
- Front Covers
- Back Covers
Full Track Lists, with:
- Track Titles
- Track Artists
- Track duration
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://collectorz.com
What’s New in Music Collector 19.0.5
- Drag & drop of images from a webbrowser was broken
- Grouping on “My Rating” didn’t work sometimes
- Some year entries weren’t set correctly
- Removing entries from the Link screen was not possible with keyboard
- Edit in List behaviour modified for dropdown field types
- Editing an artist (or different entry) from the Edit Track/Disc screen would hide the screen in the background.
- Quick Search: When searching for a Location, you could get double letters