|Name||Music Collector 19 0 2 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-04-04 05:59:47|
|Files||Music Collector 19 0 2 TNT.zip (25.88 MB)|
Music Database Software – Catalog CDs, Vinyl & Music Files. Organize your music collection (CDs, vinyl and music files) in no time at all. Automatically download album information, track lists and cover art.
Catalog your CDs, vinyl and music files automatically
- Automatically download album details, track lists and cover art. Just insert CDs, enter artists & titles or scan the CD case barcodes.
- Scan your harddisk for music files.
Browse, sort and search your music inventory
- Browse your music database in cover flow. Sort lists any way you want. Find music quickly and easily.
- Keep track of your collection and wish list. Never buy dupes again.
Export your data to the mobile app, share it online
- Export your music collection and wish list to the CLZ Music app, available for iPhone/iPad & Android.
- Upload your database online, for easy access & sharing with friends.
Browse your music database
Use Music Collector’s main screen to browse, sort and search your music database. Choose from multiple views and layouts.
Easily add new albums (CDs or vinyl) to your database
Adding new albums to your personal music inventory is quick and easy. Choose from 3 methods:
- Just insert the CD to have the program scan its’ CDID, then use the CDID to search our central online CD database.
- Enter or scan the CD barcode to search our online CD database by barcode (for CDs only).
- Enter the Artist and Title and select the best match from our online database (great for both vinyl and CDs).
Our central online vinyl and CD database will then automatically provide full album details, track lists and cover art.
- Artist / Composer
- Catalog number
- Release date
- Number of tracks
- Total duration
- Front Covers
- Back Covers
Full Track Lists, with:
- Track Titles
- Track Artists
- Track duration
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher: Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan.
Web Site: http://collectorz.com
What’s New in Music Collector 19.0.2
Only supports macOS 10.9 or higher
Note: this is the first version to not support macOS 10.8 Mountain Lion anymore
To stay current with Apple we’ve just updated to Xcode (the software used to create Music Collector for macOS). In order to do this we had to drop support for macOS 10.8 (Mountain Lion) from 2012 as Apple doesn’t support it anymore in Xcode
If you still use macOS 10.8, make sure to not upgrade Music Collector to this version
Trial Mode improvements:
- Bigger “+” button on the default toolbar
- Improved “My CLZ Account” messaging when logging in with a CLZ Account
- New hints to Sync with CLZ Cloud after adding some items
- Removed the ugly blue “hint box” that appeared when starting with an empty database
- Drag and drop image on Details Panel to change the front cover was broken
- Index number sometimes didn’t increment correctly