Name: Muscle System Pro III
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or higher
OS X 10.10 Compatibility
Pre-K'ed courtesy of C.O.R.E
Developed by 3D4Medical in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine.
As featured in the WWDC 2012 Keynote Speech.
This is a major upgrade and contains 215 movement animations, 425 audio pronunciations, 548 isolated muscle images and 548 muscle Insertion and Origin map images.
This app is by far the the most comprehensive musculoskeletal system on the market.
• 360 horizontal degree rotation of any body part - all easily controlled with your mouse.
• Rotate vertically for inferior and superior views (where applicable) - with the swipe of your mouse.
• 10 layers of superficial and deep muscle.
• New 3D level with insertion / origin points mapped onto bone.
• 548 images of every muscles' insertion and origin points mapped onto the bone
• 215 animations of every movement of each articulation (e.g. flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, etc)
• 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• 425 audio pronunciations, for every label.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
Other new Features:
• Full Screen Mode: One click and the app fills the screen.
• Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/muscle_pro.php
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/muscle-system-pro-iii/id473657806?mt=12