Multitouch 1.11 macOS
Multitouch (formerly TouchOven) ties a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser’s tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- Free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.multitouch-app.com
What’s New in Multitouch 1.11
- Three and four finger swipe gestures: up, down, left and right
- The support for the following browsers: Firefox Developer Edition, Opera Beta, and Opera Developer (from v.1.10.1)
- Double click as available action (from v1.10.3 beta)
- Minor UI updates
- Tightened up three and four finger tap gesture execution so they are less likely to be accidentally executed