|Name||Movist Pro 2.2.7 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-05 03:01:53|
|Files||Movist Pro 2.2.7 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (59.69 MB)|
Movist is a movie player based on QuickTime and FFmpeg.
- Supports QuickTime and FFmpeg
- Customizable high quality caption
- Supports smi, srt format captions
- Playlist support
- Media playback control
- Full screen control panel
- Simple user interface
- Universal binary
Beautiful and Convenient User Interface
The controllers are practical and convenient, as well as appearing only when the mouse pointer is approaching. Transparent title-bar and controllers allow you to focus more on your watching experience.
The main menu displays various states in real time, and the control panel gives you quick access to all the functions you need. Move the mouse over the seek-slider to see the thumbnails.
In addition to all these conveniences, we have added beauty. It supports modern style of macOS including light and dark themes.
When you open a media
There are many default preferences to apply when you open a media.
You can specify the default track language. For example, video and audio in Korean, subtitles in English, or you can set not to display subtitles if there’s an English audio track.
You can specify your preferred video quality, filters, equalizer, etc. You can also restore the last time you played it to watch from there.
Multiple tracks simultaneously
You can view subtitles in multiple languages at the same time. You can also set the different location and style for each languages.
You can also select multiple tracks simultaneously for video and audio. For example, if the front and rear videos of the car black box are contained in one file, you can see the front and back videos at the same time.
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
What’s New in Movist Pro 2.2.8
- Supports Media Key (in beta)
- Audio delay can be set more accurately (up to 0.01 seconds)
- Automatically hide the Movist window when PIP starts
- A feature “Jump to Time…” (⌘J)
- A “Folders on Top” feature in network file browser (right-click menu)
- An issue reordering playlist when deleting an item.
- An issue mouse horizontal scroll not working
- An issue that sequential numbers appear in SRT subtitles
- An issue which ignores subtitles for duplicated named media