Movist is an easy-to-use and powerful movie player. You can choose QuickTime or FFmpeg as decoder for each video codec and reopen with other decoder instantly. Movist supports many useful features to enjoy movies including H.264, H.265/HEVC hardware video decode acceleration, digital audio out (S/PDIF), high quality subtitles, convenient & beautiful user interface and so on.
Just Enjoy Movies with Movist.
- Single Window Mode or Multiple Document Mode.
- App Sandbox supported.
- Retina Display supported.
- Many File Format supported.
- Many Video & Audio Codecs supported.
- H.264, H.265/HEVC Video Decode Acceleration.
- Many Core Image Filters supported.
- Video Rotation & Flip.
- Deinterlace (FFmpeg Only).
- Digital Audio Out (S/PDIF) (FFmpeg Only).
- Audio Equalizer supported (FFmpeg Only).
- A/V Sync Adjustment.
- High Quality Subtitle.
- Many Subtitle Format supported.
- Embedded Subtitles supported.
- Compressed Subtitles in .zip & .rar supported.
- 3D Subtitle supported.
- Subtitle Display on Letter Box.
- UnlimitedSubtitles Concurrent Display.
- Fully Customizable Subtitle Display. 5
- Subtitle Text Encoding autodetection.
- Subtitle Sync Adjustment.
- AutoFilling Playlist (searching series & subtitle files)
- Playlist Shuffle & Repeat Mode.
- Playlist Load & Save.
- Playback Speed Adjustment.
- Screenshot Capture.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://cocoable.tistory.com
What’s New in Movist 2.0.6
- Fixed problem where some music file can not be played
- Fixed problem that stopped some files as soon as they opened
- Fixed problem that prevented some files from restoring the last playing time
- Removed internet media watching feature
- Removed temporary files unused anymore