|Name||Movie Collector 20.0.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-05 23:03:32|
|Files||Movie Collector 20.0.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (28.63 MB)|
Movie Collector Pro is a professional software application designed to help you create a movie database which contains detailed information about each movie and loaned items. The user interface may seem a bit crowded at a fist glance but this is only because the program comes packed with a multitude of dedicated parameters.
Collectorz.com Movie Collector gives you the possibility to add movies to the database by title, new releases or most popular items, group movies into folders, perform searches throughout the entire database, catalogue DVDs by their barcode, and scan your folders for movie titles.
The application grabs movie information from its online database, and you can also manually edit the information about the movie, such as title, country, language, genre, studio, rating, cast and crew, edition, episodes, cover images, plot, notes, and links.
What’s more, the information can be printed or exported to HTML, XML, plain text format, or other file formats, and you can view pie and bar charts, and sort movies by title, genre, and rating,
The tool is also able to list all episodes (e.g. title, running time, plot), and lets you add links to websites, cover images, and other related photos, edit multiple movies in a row without closing the editing screen, and find missing cover images.
Last but not least, you can make the program automatically backup the collection to a file, enable notifications about loaned movies, apply filters, and create a wishlist or specify which items are on order or sale, or in your possession.
During our testing we have noticed that the tool carries out a task very quickly and without errors throughout the entire process.
All in all, Collectorz.com Movie Collector bundles a handy set of features for helping you create a movie database. On the downside, the entire process is not very intuitive, so rookies may spend some trying to configure the dedicated parameters.
- OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Movie Collector 20.0.4
Now uses our brand-new CLZ Cloud Sync-server:
- Previously one big server was handling the Connect website, the CLZ Cloud website AND the CLZ Cloud syncing from the desktop programs and the mobile apps. But this week we have set up a brand-new dedicated Sync-server to handle just the CLZ Cloud syncing.
- In today’s update, Movie Collector has been updated to sync through this new server, which should result in faster syncing and a more stable syncing experience during high load times (weekends).
- For some users, the database conversion of version 20.0.3 caused the loss of data in their User Defined Fields. This problem has been resolved now.
- If you lost UDF data, please contact us so that we can help you get the data back.